(Google Analytics Dashboard for Wordpress - 4.1 out of 5 based on 52 votes)
Google Analytics Dashboard for Wordpress is a featured plugin that will display Google Analytics statistics on your website backend. Analytics data, like number of visits, provided through Google API, is integrated into a simple widget on your Wordpress Administration Dashboard.
Note: If you don't have a Google Analytics account you should create one before proceeding. Follow this video tutorial first: How to Set Up Google Analytics on Your Website
Installation of Google Analytics Dashboard for Wordpress plugin is relatively simple. For more details and a step by step tutorial on how to install and setup this plugin on Wordpress watch the videos bellow:
Method I: This is a simple, straight-forward method, recommended for beginners and regular users.
Method II: Using this method you will be able to create and use your own Google Analytics API Project. This method is suitable for web developers, for websites generating a big amount of API requests or for webmasters managing multiple websites.
Create a single API Project, you can use the same API Key, Client ID and Client Secret for all your websites and to retrieve authorizations for multiple, different Google Analytics Accounts.
- using Google Charts, Google Analytics Dashboard for Wordpress displays info and statistics about: number of visits, number of visitors, bounce rates, organic searches and pages per visit.
- you can access all websites statistics in a single widget (websites within same Google Account)
- cache feature, this improves loading speed up to 7 times and avoids dailyLimitExceeded, usageLimits.userRateLimitExceededUnreg, userRateLimitExceeded errors from Google Analytics API
- two themes available: Blue Theme and Light Theme
- access level settings and jail profile feature (single website statistics for non-admins)
- option to display top 24 pages, referrers and searches (sortable by columns)
- option to display Visitors by Country on Geo Map
- simplified Authorization process using your own Google Console API Project
- multilingual support
- option to display Views, Unique Views and top searches on frontend
Google Analytics Tracking features:
- enable or disable tracking code
- track a single domain, domain and all subdomains, multiple TLD domains
- annonymize IPs
Using this plugin you can also select data ranges as today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 14 days, last 30 days.
Google Analytics Dashboard for Wordpress collects your sensitive data in a fast and secure way. Using OAuth2 protocol and Google Analytics API no usernames and passwords will be stored in Wordpress database.
Important Note: If you are using Google AdSense Dashboard for Wordpress you need to disable it during the authorization process of Google Analytics Dashboard for Wordpress. During authorization, keep only one plugin enabled at a time.
Support Google Analytics Dashboard for Wordpress
Download Google Analytics Dashboard for Wordpress
After you authorize Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress, your widget will have access to your individual analytics data. The data exchange is made only between your Google Analytics account and your Google Analytics Widget, data will not be shared with any third parties.
- Code generators for unlocking car radio-cassette and car cd players
- Rich Snippets Vote plugin for Joomla!
- Blaupunkt CAR 300 locked - Unlock Code Generator
- Google Analytics Dashboard for Joomla
- How do I change Google Chrome home page, Mozilla Firefox home page, Opera home page
- MSG To EML Converter - Freeware
- Google Analytics Dashboard for Wordpress
- Simple Disqus Comments for Joomla
- Change Yahoo Mail New to Yahoo Mail Classic
- Asynchronous Social Buttons for Joomla
- Volkswagen Golf 4 - Reset Service Indicator
- Set google.com as my home page
- Get back your yahoo account, simple account recovery method
- Code generators for unlocking blaupunkt radio-cassette and blaupunkt cd players
- PS/2 to USB drivers for Windows 7